Schools, Universities, Colleges
Bending the definition of learning...
Some schools where we have taught include:
- Oxford University, England
- Toho University, Japan
- University of Calgary, Canada
- University of Cambridge, England
- HINT Theatre School, Norway
- Theater-Akademie, Germany
- Mälardalens högskola, Sweden
- High schools and Elementary schools around the world.
Any area of study that connects with communication, awareness, thought and the limitations of thought, reaction, development, human interaction, management or narrative has connection with Improvisation.
Many classes and seminars are developed on a project by project basis.
Examples of classes include:
- Communication and Context for High School Religion and Thought class.
- Reaction and Response for Kinesiology.
- Outside of the Engineers Box for… Engineers.
- Improvisation for Actors and Opera Singers
- Expression for Dancers
- Narrative for English School studies
- Impro for English as a second language.
- Cultural Understanding for Multicultural studies